Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Varied / Hobbyist Tristan Bruce31/Female/Canada Recent Activity
Deviant for 2 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 7 Deviations 9 Comments 591 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

Hey... by NoxTenebris Hey... :iconnoxtenebris:NoxTenebris 0 0 anatomy 101 by NoxTenebris anatomy 101 :iconnoxtenebris:NoxTenebris 0 0 Paradise by NoxTenebris Paradise :iconnoxtenebris:NoxTenebris 0 0 Character Design: BUILDING THE FIGURE by NoxTenebris Character Design: BUILDING THE FIGURE :iconnoxtenebris:NoxTenebris 0 0 Character Design: Gesture Drawing by NoxTenebris Character Design: Gesture Drawing :iconnoxtenebris:NoxTenebris 1 0 Kobold by NoxTenebris Kobold :iconnoxtenebris:NoxTenebris 0 0 Plum Shadows by NoxTenebris Plum Shadows :iconnoxtenebris:NoxTenebris 0 0

Favourites

Commission for dettankarmen by Ilyaev Commission for dettankarmen :iconilyaev:Ilyaev 365 52 1990 by Ilyaev 1990 :iconilyaev:Ilyaev 479 60 Ghost Art Doll   Annabel Lee by shainerin Ghost Art Doll Annabel Lee :iconshainerin:shainerin 110 10 Babette, the Beastly Beauty by shainerin Babette, the Beastly Beauty :iconshainerin:shainerin 55 9 Harbinger Ornies 10,11,12,13 by shainerin Harbinger Ornies 10,11,12,13 :iconshainerin:shainerin 110 7 Lost Lenore - detail by shainerin Lost Lenore - detail :iconshainerin:shainerin 109 9 The Ice Cream Man by tiikay The Ice Cream Man :icontiikay:tiikay 12 17 Pixie by tiikay Pixie :icontiikay:tiikay 367 65 Darkness falls by Acorncupcake Darkness falls :iconacorncupcake:Acorncupcake 137 44 Graces thoughts by Acorncupcake Graces thoughts :iconacorncupcake:Acorncupcake 128 48 Imagine if you believe 2 by Acorncupcake Imagine if you believe 2 :iconacorncupcake:Acorncupcake 107 62 From the Dark Depths by ElvenstarArt From the Dark Depths :iconelvenstarart:ElvenstarArt 376 56 Spellbook by ElvenstarArt Spellbook :iconelvenstarart:ElvenstarArt 234 25 Windswept -- Sea Swept 3 by ElvenstarArt Windswept -- Sea Swept 3 :iconelvenstarart:ElvenstarArt 300 13 True Form Doodle by AnimeDumbass True Form Doodle :iconanimedumbass:AnimeDumbass 66 33 TW - Meeting Sir Devil Hatter by AnimeDumbass TW - Meeting Sir Devil Hatter :iconanimedumbass:AnimeDumbass 62 51

Groups

deviantID

NoxTenebris's Profile Picture
NoxTenebris
Tristan Bruce
Artist | Hobbyist | Varied
Canada
INTP.....A distracted dreamer, forgetful, scattered and indescisive. Living 98% of my life inside my head and spending the other 2% apologizing to everyone for "tuning out".
Interests

Journal

No journal entries yet.

Activity


Friends

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconsonofgrain:
SonOfGrain Featured By Owner Apr 18, 2016  Hobbyist Photographer
Thank you so much for the watch :) !
Reply
:icondaghrgenzeen:
Daghrgenzeen Featured By Owner Apr 1, 2016  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you kindly for the watch!
Reply
:iconsambeawesome:
sambeawesome Featured By Owner Mar 26, 2016
Thank you so much for the watch! I Love You Emote I really appreciate it and I'm glad you like my artwork Huggle! 
If you'd like, feel free to check out my YouTubeTumblrTwitter, or Facebook.Little Pixel Heart
Reply
:icondamaimikaz:
DamaiMikaz Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for being so kind to watch me. I hope you'll enjoy my future artwork :)
Reply
:iconvirgilio-xyz:
Virgilio-XyZ Featured By Owner Mar 21, 2016   Traditional Artist
Thanks for WATCH!Natsuki Shinomiya (Super hug) [V1] 
Have a nice day!
Reply
Add a Comment: